Terms and Conditions
1. These Terms & Conditions (these “Terms”) contain the terms and conditions on which The Decency Group (“TDG”, “we”, or us) supply content, products or services listed on www.thedecencygroup.com, or otherwise (collectively, the “Services”). Our contact email address is email@example.com. All correspondence to TDG including any queries you may have regarding your use of the Website or other Services or these Terms should be sent to our contact email address.
2. In order to participate in certain Services, you may be notified by us or one of TDG’s Professionals (as designated by us) that you are required to agree to additional terms and conditions. Unless otherwise provided by the additional terms and conditions applicable to such Services you choose to use, those additional terms are hereby incorporated into these Terms.
3. We have the right to revise and amend these Terms from time to time for any reason including, for example and without limitation, to reflect terms and conditions applicable to a specific TDG Professional, changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements, or changes in our system's capabilities. Any changes will be posted on our website. Your continued use of the Services after such changes are made and posted conclusively demonstrates your acceptance of such changes. However, you may elect to cancel your Membership by written notice to us within 30 days of its effective date and in that event shall be entitled to a refund representing the unused pro-rata portion of your Membership fee.
4. As a TDG website Member you will receive access to certain sections, features and functions of the Website that are not available to non-members. By agreeing to become a Member you opt in to receiving occasional special offer, marketing, and communication emails. You can easily unsubscribe from these emails by following the opt-out instruction in these emails. TDG memberships and subscriptions are not transferable and therefore cannot be sold or exchanged or transferred in any way whatsoever.
5. You may cancel your annual Membership at any time prior to its renewal date (“non-renewal option”). You will receive at least 2 written notices of your upcoming renewal date within 60 days of that date. If your do not exercise your non-renewal option, your Membership will automatically renew for the next year.
6. We may suspend or terminate your Membership and use of the Services as a result of your fraud, breach of any obligation under these Terms, or for behavior that TDG, in its sole discretion, deems to be illegal, immoral, harmful, offensive or inappropriate. Such termination or suspension may be immediate and without notice. In the event of such termination, you will be entitled, upon written request, to a refund representing the unused pro-rata portion of your Membership fee.
Copyrights and Trademarks
7. All materials (including software and content whether downloaded or not) contained on the Website or the other Services are owned by TDG (or our Professionals, where applicable), unless indicated otherwise. You agree and acknowledge that the materials are valuable property and that other than any specific and limited license for use of such materials, you shall not acquire any ownership rights in or to such materials.
8. TDG, the TDG logo, Radical Decency, and all other TDG product or service marks are trademarks of TDG. All intellectual property, other trademarks, logos, images, product and company names displayed or referred to on the Website or the other Services are the property of their respective owners. Your misuse of the trademarks displayed on the Services is prohibited.
9. We do not systematically review User Material submitted by you or other users (including but not limited to your name and contact information). We are not responsible for the content of User Material provided by you or any other user. We do not necessarily endorse any opinion contained in such material. We make no warranties or representations, express or implied, about User Material, including as to its legality or accuracy. We disclaim all liability in connection with User Material to the extent permitted by law.
10. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse to post or to remove or edit any of your User Material, and we may do this with or without giving you any prior notice.
11. We may link User Material or parts of User Material to other material, including material submitted by other users or created by TDG or other third parties. We may use User Material for our internal business purposes, for example, to examine trends or categories and to use those on the Website and in conjunction with other Services or to promote, market or advertise TDG.
12. User Material is not considered to be confidential. However, we do not claim any ownership rights in User Material and will not sell your User Material to third parties.
13. Any advice or other materials contained in our content, products or services are intended for general information purposes only. They are not intended to be relied upon and are not a substitute for professional medical advice based on your personal circumstances. The advice and other materials are intended to support the relationship between you and your healthcare providers and not replace it. We are not liable or responsible for any actions taken due to your having read or been told about such advice or other materials.
14. Your use of the Services is governed by these Terms and Conditions and these Terms and Conditions shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, United States. Any disputes arising from or in connection with your Membership or use of the Services subject to the jurisdiction of state courts located in Pennsylvania and US court located in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
15. Delay in exercising or fail to exercise or enforce any right available to us under these Terms and Conditions does not constitute a waiver of that right or any other rights under these Terms and Conditions.
16. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. You agree to this electronic means of communication and acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
17. If any court or competent authority decides that any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, the provision will, to that extent only, be severed from the remaining provisions, which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
18. These Terms and Conditions and any document expressly referred to in them constitute the whole agreement between us and supersede all previous discussions, correspondence, negotiations, previous arrangement, understanding or agreement between us relating to their subject matter. We each acknowledge that neither of us relies on, or will have any remedies in respect of, any representation or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these Terms and Conditions or the documents referred to in them. Each of us agrees that our only liability in respect of representations and warranties set out in these Terms and Conditions will be for breach of contract. Nothing in this section limits or excludes any liability for fraud.
19. Any information you provide will be held securely and in accordance with applicable privacy laws.